Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Boom.

I slept till 7pm, occasionally rising to eat and fall back to sleep again.
Why? I almost got blinded by sleeping four days in a row with contacts on 24/7, awesome or what?
I ate shit loads of carbohydrates, and am feeling like a pig that's infecting people with flu.

Outing with girlfs yesterday was fun, with us underestimating Fish & Co's portions.
Camwhored a little, sorry no pictures.
Lolllll, almost bought a pair of red haviannas on impluse. (I WANT)

I'm so unproductive, I should go and study for Econs test.

Some things are left better unsaid.
When reality strikes, cry yourself dry.

I'm sorry that I'm so down and depressed and whiny and ranty and whatever.
It's part of my stupid life now, whoopee.

No comments: