Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Screwed.

Argh econs, it turns me off.

House comm interview today.
I'm a whacked kid, I'm such an idiot.
I wanna forget what happened so badly but I can't, I harp on things, I remember them oh so vividly.
Damn my freaking character, damn the fact that I remember everything that hurts or affect me, damn that I can remember all the freaking retarded stuff.

Damantion.

I promise I won't be weepy.
I promise I won't break down.
I promise I won't fucking stutter when I'm nervous.
I promise I won't look like an introvert.

I promise I will try to fucking forget everything and concentrate on studying.

Dear Connie,
You have a fucked up mind.

Thankyou Erfi, Syafiah, Suhaidah, Danial, Shazunah, Soleil, Ranice, Meradyn, Sze-ern.

No comments: