Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Insulting.

Thank God stupid econs is over, I'm aiming for a sub pass though.

The weather's super hot nowadays and pe was in the super duper hot sun.
I thought I died.
I stank sky high siol, thank God there wasn't Chinese lessons if not I'll stink the whole class, lol.

Anyway, met Mummy and Aunty Bel at Bedok Interchange.
We went t the lingerie shop t get half singlets for Kelly, so my mum was asking the lady if they had half singlets for specifically eleven year old kids.
(the whole conversation was in chinese)

Mummy: Do you have half singlets for eleven year olds?
Woman: Yah yah.
Woman: What size?
Mummy: Uh the smallest size la.
Woman: (looks at me) For her ah.
Me: (What the heck look)
Mummy: It's not for her.

(At the cashier after choosing three)

Woman at the counter: You want anything else?
Mummy: Nope.
Woman at the counter: (looks at the half singlets' size and look at me) I think a bit small for her, maybe get a bit bigger.
Mummy: It's not for her.
Me: 小姐,我是穿普通的可以嘛。(I wear normal bra la can)
(Smiles really sarcastically and rolls my eyes at her)
Aunty Bel: What xiao jie, ah mm la wl.
Wa asshole siol, I know I flat la but I don't wear half singlets you bodoh.
I'm 17 not 11 you toothead, I wear a proper bra la!
The next time, I so promise I will bite the person's head off.
I've never been so insulted in my entire life la, wth.

Oh. anyway I found Baby and Me!
Omg, awesome shitxzxzx Jang Geun Suk is so droolworthy :D

Oh and I finally switched to IE to read Jumpingnutz and I finally watched the videos! AH, I LOVE 2E1 :D & the song Lollipop is so catchy! Plus I love the Lollipop phone, and the Anycall one with Ga Eul and Yi Jung! :D


Lollipop MV.
I've got t agree with Hazel that Top's cheekbones are da bombzzz.
That's why he's my boyf la, and I also want siol!


Plus I want this phone! Omg, so cute laaaaa.

Gosh, i wanna change my smelly phone D:
I don't mind a Cyon Edge also, but Singapore don't have ):

Man, Korean business people are so good at advertising.
They've got the appeal man, whoohoo.

No comments: