Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hallelujah.

TEMASEK TEAM 2009 I LOVE YOU!

I love you all t the max.
You girls and guys are awesome shitzzzz.
Omg, I'm so proud of all of you!

Congratulations to all the B girls, you all once again kept the championship!
I love y'all t bits and pieces!
When I knew of the news, it was during speech day in the hall and I wanted t scream and cry for joy.
I was freaking happy, like yipeedoodeedoo!
We managed t pass on the baton to people who fit the roles :)

Congratulations to all the C girls for being runner up.
Although you lacked in numbers but you thrashed Crescent Girls! It's awesome all right, cause they have a free flow of girls and we don't.
Don't worry, there're still many opportunities to kick KC's asses :)
Gambate kkkkk.

Congratulations to the four B boys who took K4!
You guys are awesomezzzzzzzzzzz! You got third for your race, and I'm mighty proud :D
Jiayou k, you'll reach your goals soon :)
& stop being so sick in the mind, and stop calling me horny if not I'll slap your faces.

Congratulations to the C boys, especially the KungFu Pandas!
Double gold, I never knew it would be possible. Awesome la kkkkkk, pwn all the guy schools :D
Continue t work hard k, cannot rest on your laurels, lol.

I'm really proud to be from Temasek canoeing before.
Yesterday was the post dinner and I saw Vino, Joanne, Hazel, Brenda, Victoria, Yuan Song, Ruo Ning, John and Pam after a few kazillion years.
I missed everyone so much all right, but just not John, not that much.
He's still such an egoistical arse (rolls eyes), just like that bloody Mr Yong.
I can't stand both of them seriously.

Anyway, yesterday's post competition dinner sent me on a trip to nostalgia.
My heart was aching to go back to the past where all of us were back in the team once again.
It's like part of me was left behind in the team and the school, granted I hated Physics, Chemistry and Lit lessons. But I still mis everything so much ):

I miss training like a retard everyday, the running of ten rounds around school (ironically), the stupid benchpress, the twelve sets of suicides, superman, burpies, capsizing in a bloody K1, swearing my head off, monitor lizards, drinking reservoir water, the ridiculously hot sun, the rubbish sayings of the juniors, tanned arms and legs, teasing people of being charcoal, the jerseys, colourful fbts, muddy haviannas, after trainings lunch or dinner, rushing off dirty and wet for tuition, pre competition dinners, Jerry King's freaking unpredictable moodswings, dry paddling, monkeys, Mr Ho and Mr Iskandar's teasings, the hot steps, self rescuing, 2-4 km warm ups, people falling into the water, speedboats, people swearing like no tomorrow, blisters, tears, sweat, unglam hairstyles, daily rantings about bestfs\boyfs\husbands, proclamations of being married, complaints, rants, frustration, crams, fatigue, studying together, desperation of losing weight, cutting inner thighs, tearing and scarring of skin, sunburn, pre comp jitters, Jerry's 'Yes we can', Jerry's wanting the B girls title back before he left, bananas, chicken rice, 100 plus, jackets zipped all the way, deep heat rub, sleeping in tents, bimbotic and crazy moments, racing of pulse at the starting line, TEN UPS, being intimadated by the opponents' sizes, psychoing ourselves, the goal of four golds, visualizations, the overwhelming urges to cry after each race, screaming and cheering, the lactic acid in the middle of the race, the desperation in wanting to win, the burden of needing to help the team win, the shout and jumps of joy when we win the title, the tears we shed when Jerry lifted the B girls championship, the juniors all smiling and happy and least but not least, the best friends I've made in the team.

I seriously feel like crying buckets.
I'm still suffering from freaking withdrawals from team 2008, I so badly wanna go back in time.

I'm not someone who has a best friend or a close friend that easily.
If I feel intimidated I will cease talking to you, if you invade my space I will shun you.
I take time to find someone I confide in, and I like to sit back and watch conversations go on between people.
I realize I'm losing the essence of something in my character, lol.
& the dingdongs are all in different jcs, worse still, Andra, Shanying and Peiyin are in poly and our timetables almost don't meet.
And Jonathan, I'm only gonna type this once.
I miss Jonathan being there for me to rant to and hit, plus turning around during Physics class to talk t him and Ashley, and I miss the outings with the 4/7 peep poles.

Gah, sorry for being such an emo momo.

Okay, on the bright side, I realized I've had an electric shock before :D
It was at night and my room lights weren't on, too lazy to turn it on.
Then I went to try to on the switch for the charger, then I accidentally touched the already on switch with the plug metal thingammys exposed.
And I got a shock when like something travelled up my arm, then my fingers became damn numb.
Then after a few minutes, I was like 'Oh, I got electrocuted'

Hahahaha, damn cool right!

And I got another brainless moment yesterday in Temasek's general office.
Was supposed to collect my testimonial thing from the office, (sidetrack a bit) and the two counter guys were super cute O.O I got a massive shock.
Unfair, why in the four years I was in Temasek, got no cute counter guys one??
And when I leave they appear T.T
If I were the tms girls, I would pretend to be sick everyday and stay at the sick bay siol.
If Mjc had such cute guys, I will take the green form everyday.

(back on track)
As I was saying, I was supposed t check for eight pages in the book.
I tried counting for about five minutes and said "How do you count?"
And Vino grabbed it from me and counted for me, I'm so sorry.
My brains suddenly shrunk and disappeared, great.
Embarrassing you know, the guy was staring at me like I was an idiot ._.
Bet he was wondering how the heck I got into MJ, yeeeesh.

All right, I realized I have a HUGE STACK of work to do.
At least four tests next week, two PI drafts to complete and the damn Geog project by next week.

Oh, life's such an ass.

No comments: