Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Feed the flame.

Mampos.
Geog is nowhere done and Literature homework is none existent.

My mum confiscated my phone, dammit.
I heard the results are out, not sure if it's true.
It's bothering the heck outta me.

Astons and bbt with the usual people, I miss being carefree.
I owe Shaun $10, shit.
& I let slip of my tongue when I was ranting and scolded wtf pretty loud, before I realised I was near the church vicinity.
Someone slap me.

Anyway, pooping gives me great joy.
I feel thin cause everything seems to be not absorbed by my body.
Feel only, not exactly thin, tsk.

Justin says I look too ladylike today.
Nice implication that I dress like a tomboy, z.

Bullocks, weathering makes me wanna tear the notes into pieces.
Life sucks, what's new?

No comments: