Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Doobeedoop.

My eye is like screwed or something ):
That means I have t wear specs for awhile :\ Hello aunty-ness.

Apparently my nose and eye system is haywired. When my eyes tear, my nose leaks, when my nose leaks, my eyes tear. It's a super painful, it hurts so badly x123456789 that I just wanna close my eyes and cry.

Lol.

House comm rally today and I wanted t kill myself.
I was 1) very nervous, 2) so unprepared.
I wanted to badly to cry after I said my speech cause I sounded so freaking dumb.
I'm so sorry if I seem like a milksop to you and no, I'm so not a milksop thankyou.

You know, faith the size of a mustard seed does miracles.
And thank God I got through the first round. I feel so undeserving for His blessing cause I doubted for several fleeting moments about Him helping me through after I prayed.

Tomorrow's the interview, wish me luck :)

OH. I've aimed to get at least an E for this coming econs test.
Study study study, whoohoo baby.

Dear Hazel,

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR INTERSCHOOLS :D
Win and treat me k!

No comments: