Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

You know what I hate more than my personal space being invaded or coming into contact w bastards and bitches?

People who criticize about the choice I make for JC.
People who tell me that my subject combination will result in me having limited choices in the working world.
That I should take science instead cause the prospects are wider.

Excuse me dearest people, I know what I am getting myself into.
I don't need your stupid useless comments that don't help me.
Do you know what I want to work as or where as a matter of fact, please don't jump into conclusions thank you.
I have a brain as much as you have one, and if you think you're better because of the school you are in, then whatever.
I cannot be bothered with people who are so obnoxious about their education standing, we're taking the same exams fyi.

Oh gosh, I so hate snobs.
They should just snuff their noses so that they'll suffocate and die.

No comments: