Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sleepless Town.



Sleepless Town, The Musical
Nora Mowwend has been summoned to save Sleepless Town; a world infested with crime where children are depleting rapidly. She needs to battle the Queen of all evil- the Black Azira. As the Black Azira brews a heinous plan to reign supreme in Sleepless Town, Nora attempts to engage the help of her Superheroes. Alas, the superheroes are in dire need of help themselves. Flying Fox struggles between being in the closet and not knowing what to wear. Sparrowman is having major issues with his birdhood and the Incredible Bulk has a temper as docile as Flying Fox’s granny.

Journey with Nora as she escapes into her realm of fantasy built by the cold concrete of her reality in Sleepless Town. Featuring an established cast of Singapore theatre veterans- Karen Tan and Chua Enlai, as well as twelve-year-old prodigy Julia Abueva. Sleepless Town offers a rich blend of dreams, hope, laughter and tears served warmly with a dry unforgiving aftertaste.

Go to bed now, it’s time to wake up.

*Strictly for audiences 16 year and above.

The musical was awesome, and really vulgar. Hahaha :D
But there were several disturbing parts like the rape scenes, wth man.
I closed my eyes and ears really tight but I could still hear the screams :\

Anyway,
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY ERFI!
May you grow old with grace sayang, hahaha :D

I'm seriosuly dead tired, I slept till 11 and went back to sleep after lunch.
Lollll, and the first thing I thought of when I woke up: Oh shit homework.

Oh yesahbaby, I am feeling like a mugger.
Lol, and I figured I really need to exercise to get rid of my jiggling fats.
I realised I miss Andra, Shan Ying and Pei Yin so much when I went to collect my pay yesterday.
& everyone thought I was mad for carrying Shan Ying's econs books to the musical.

I'm feeling the confusion all over again.
And I think it'll be as ugly as that time in sec one.


Oh damn.

(Tries to turn off the switch)

No comments: