Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

PS, again.

Okay shitzxzxzxz.
I have not done both my stupid freaking literature essays D:

I feel like letting loose a whole long chain of swear words seriously.

Plus I feel like a stupid huge lump of fat cause I have not been exercising lately and I have been eating like 24/7 or something.
I will so lose 5kg somehow.

Righty-o, did I mention I feel pissed all over again?
I feel so freaking annoyed all of a sudden when I woke up this morning, kinda like the same thing that happened last year or something.
I feel like throwing my phone away cause I feel so cornered, it's super mentally exhausting.
I need my personal space la ok.

(I'm sorry if you all have seen\have to read this stupid rant)

Okay, super big joke: I got 0.83/5 for the online econs quiz.
Lolllllllllllll, it's like a U or something.

Anyway, dinner-ed @ Swensens with Vino, Hazel, Divya, Joanne, Veronica, Victoria, Brenda, YiZheng and Glen :D
Awesome, I miss them so much la can.
Yuan Song didn't go cause he was too busy plunging ._.
Would you believe that guy?

Lol, okay as much as I hate lit, I have to complete those moronic stuff.
I have no idea what t write and my cheeks are smarting even when I accidentally brush my hand across.

I feel like a retard, k bye.

No comments: