Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Nose bleed(s)


Super Junior comeback stage on Music Bank.

This is what causes massive nose bleed(s) for girls all over the world, if they could have nose bleed(s) anyway.
Hello, hot stuff on the loose! :D

I've not been spazzing for the last who knows how many years\months\days.

FULL SPAZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Have you all seen the awesome new dance moves huh?
If you haven't, you better go watch it.
Eunhyuk has awesome hairrrrrrrr, it makes him look cuter (x123456789)
Hankyung looks mega hdegvqwhjg doing the sorry sorry moves.
Sungmin is like so jrhqerhgjhwegrwe cute I wanna pinch his cheeeeeeks!
Dong Hae looks so fine wearing specs, SO EVERYONE START WEARING SPECS K.
Eeteuk looks so pleased during the sorry sorry part.

Omg, somebody kill me now!
Ok, kill me after I finish my homework. Lolllllll.

AWESOMENESS, PLEASE WATCH!

Damn, I love Suju la kkkk.

No comments: