Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mind Cafe.


MIND CAFE.

I had an awesome time at Mind Cafe at Boat Quay with the cell and Ariel :D
The games are super fun especially Ugly Doll and some others I can't remember.
My gosh, we should all go there sometime, it's super fun and you can play for hours :D

All right, combined cell at Fish & Co. tomorrow.
I pok kai already yah? My pocket the hole super duper huge siol.
& I'm going to support Temasek at NJCC tomorrow :)
I heard they're super freaking fast that they make their competitors eat their waves.

GO TEMASEK!

Yes I love y'all super a lot.
Hwaiting darlingzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D

Oh my gosh, my thighs are super flabby wabby :\
It's jiggling like there's no tomorrow, ewwwww.
It's like a plate of jelly, ok that's way gross.

:) when you sms.
IRONY BABY.
(I'm being high)

BYE PEEP-POLE MISS ME.
HAHAHAHA.

&

HAPPY SUPER SEVENTEENTH MARDHIAH!
Love you super deep :D

No comments: