Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm mad.

Hello fellow humans, I believe my blog is dead.

Anyway, it sucks to be hooked to Boys over Flowers at this time of the year where I'm supposed t be studying so hard that my brains become fried.
Nevertheless, thou shall continue to watch it. Muahahahaha.

Have I mentioned that I have been seriously bingeing(?)
My face and legs look damn bloated now all right, and I'm in dire need of exercise :\

& poor Hyun Joong lost like 8kg during the fliming of BOF, omg.
If I could only lose that amount of weight, hah!
I tried water dieting and I couldn't abstain from food ):

Oh, here's an interesting conversation between Erfi and I.
Me: Ah, I want to go swim later la.
Erfi: I also want, I go with you.
Me: No way, I then don't want t be seen in a swimming costume.
Erfi: I also not say will look at you right.
Erfi: You wear one piece or two piece?
Syafiqah: Omg, Erfi ._.
Lol, so ironic right?

& this is so hilarious.
My mum was complaining about how spoilt I am and she was telling my dad why did they give in t me all the time.
Oh hell yeah, I'm so spoilt and I demand everything from you all.
& btw, I don't get what I want.
When I want t go out and study, you say no. When my sister who is PRIMARY FIVE ask t stay over at her friend's house, you say yes.

Seventeen and eleven, who the heck got more freedom eh?
& I'm not the stupid spoilt one who backlashes at you when you scold me right, and scream and vent all my anger at you.
Everyone makes me so mad, I feel like kicking something.

Omg, this is one reason why I can't stand kids and why I won't marry and have kids.
They're bloody annoying, and I shall spare my poor kid from having stupid sibilings duh, I'm so kind.

Whatever, I'm so not going t bother about what the heck you say I am.
I'm so not living for you.

No comments: