Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Monsoon season.

Went to watch Wild Child with Hazel, Joanne, Brenda, Vino, Andra, Shanying, Yuan Song and Yi Chao.
Pretty awesome show as said in two posts back.
Emma Roberts reminds me of Ashley Tisdale in a way, and she's super thin.
I think boarding schools are cool, except that you'll be away from your family :\



All right, crashed training with Shanying, Andra, Vino, Hazel and Brenda.
Sat at the steps and got roasted, while Vino went down to paddle in a regarta.
& guess what? Vino's still as fast as ever :D

Go captain!

Oh oh, I think our money making plan'll actually work and the activities sound so exciting.
Shhhhhhh, I don't think we're supposed to disclose right?

Anyway, it's raining fat raindrops like there's no tomorrow.
One minute it's hot, and the next it's cold.
Monsoon seasons are so annoying, but the rainy weather makes it good to sleeeeeeeeeep :D

Well, I'm too lazy to continue blogging.
So fellow readers, I shall leave you with this:

Andra (the retard) and Brenda (the constipated)
So cute right?
Hahahaha! :D

And work starts tomorrow.
Omg, I just want to be a couch potato :\

No comments: