Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Two papers.

Omg, finally two MCQ papers left for O levels before it can go fly kite.

Whoohoo!

Dear God, kamsahamnida :D

Okay was out with Andra, Vino and Veronica looking for their prom dresses.
Yeah, and everything costs a bomb, esp the white dress at 2SHY. It costs a freaking $299 for such a simple dress yah? Zonks.

Okay, I can now sleep earlier like finally.

LSM IS AN ASS.
Yeah, I don't like him.
Sorry, am very random.

Omgzzxzx, Top got admitted into hospital again D:
Omg, my poor boyfffffffff.
Wl, so sad kkkk. They're always overexhausted, what's this?!

& omg! the 'Love Sharing Concert' on November 9th in Korea has Dbsk, Wondergirls, Shinee and Big Bang!
WHAT'S THIS?!
EH WHY S'PORE SO LOSER ONE?! Wa stupid siollllllll, like hello there's enough fans here la!
Wargh, the unfairness of it all, pffffth.

Oh and Top's sister is like so pretty, zomg.
Runs in the family, lawlllllllll.

Okay whatever.
I want the Remember album!

Big Bang.
So coolzxzx right!

No comments: