Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Smiley.

Omg, I just have got t post this.

TAEMIN IS SO CUTE I WANNA PINCH HIS CHEEEEEEEEKS.
OMG! HE'S SO ADORABLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, WAHHHHHH.
OMG, I FEEL SO PAEDOPHILIC OR WHATEVER.
BUT HE IS SO CUTE, ESP WITH HIS NEW HAIRSTYLE.

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, CUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTE SIOLLLLLLLLLL!






Ohmama, Taemin grow up already. (sniffs)
He's so handsome, awwwwwww.
Taeminnie's so cuteeeeeee, omg.

& tell me, where do you find such cute 15 year olds huh?
Oh oh, and he's my brother cause he's wearing my watch, the red one.
& my watch is famous, roflmao! :D

Okay okay, physics! What a huge spoiler, ejqhjrhgqrh.

(I'm praying hard that Big Bang, Dbsk, Suju or Shinee comes t Singapore)

No comments: