Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Unproductivity.

Oh my gosh, barely three weeks t mega life threatening O levels.
Gahhhhhhhh.
I feel fat with the lack of exercise and excess intake of food.
Oh wait, I am fat. Zzzzzzzz.

Anyway, East Zone colours was, well, nice. Only the food part, lol.
We're so bu yao lian, keep going for somemore helpings, hahaha!
Oh, and I met Felicia Lim Pei Ting k! Been like 7 years since I saw her, and I was so happy :D
Pretty pretty.

The first speaker, the principal of XX has a super cool accent that goes like this:
"I'm very p-le-oud to present the l-o-nal colours award." and "Lingiling (lingering) feeling"

Oh yeah man, Andra, QQ, Xiaofeng and I burst out laughing at his "Good aflernoon" already. & boy was it hard t control the laughter.
Oh, and there were like a kazillion Vjc people there, plsu the Vs people also. Whoa like swarming with maroon coloured blazers.
& I think guys so dont mature as they grow older.
I think they get more paediophilic.

Like example, there was a performance put up by the St Hilda's Primary cheerleading squad. And as you know cheerleaders do flips and cartwheels and obviously their skirts will show what's beneath, and what's beneath are obviously full suits, which means no skin is shown. & lo and behold, when they did cartwheels, their skirts flipped up and guess what I heard? "Oh oh! This is the best part that I like"

OH MY GOSH. THEY'RE PRIMARY SCHOOL KIDS YOU WHACKO PLUS SICKO.
I feed you with melamine then you know, sick guys, pervtic and paediophilic guys D:

On the bright side, we saw a cute guy :D Yeah yeah! Vino agrees too, hahaha. & he's like super tall, puts all the guys in our school t shame. Tsktsk, esp our school's basketballers. Hahahah.
He's like three in one: Cute, tall and sporty. Oh, and he's mixed. Angmon mix chinese I think. But thank goodness he looks Asian, which is a plus! Hahahaha. I'm soked.

Right, I have t study. Someone force me to please, O levels coming, I want t jump down now.

Mamamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

No comments: