Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Super Junior and Tvfxq.

Alohaaaa, k I shall be like Hazel and Joanne who're going sok over Suju :D
Yes, I miss them manyyyyyy! ):

Super Junior Super show.
Ehhhh, I am damn sad k. They're like not coming t S'pore for the Asia tour D:
Stupid S'pore, zz.
Suju.
Super Junior M.

Super Junior H.
Kawaiiiiiiii, Sungmin looks super cute k :D
Hankyung.
Ilovehimverymuch, hah.
Hankyung and Eunhyuk.
Hankyung and Siwon.
Dong bang shin ki!
My first love kkkk, sounds damn gay.
Roflmao.
Cool hor.
Jaejoong.
He's super pretty and adorable k.
IlikeIlikeIlike :D
Jaejoong and Yunho

Ohmygosh, miss them super much.
Eh, after Os, must go watch everything alr yeah.
Ah, they're so cute I feel like pinching their cheeeeeeeks.
Oh and Suju's coming out another album.
I CAN'T WAIT :)
Hawwwwwwwww.

P.s pictures' credits go t asianfanatics and flickr. Like where Hazel and Joanne get their pictures from :)

K, the laptop's flat alr, toodles.

No comments: