Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hari Raya.

Selamat Hari Raya to all the Malays out there :D

Went t Shazunah's house just now, and it was super pretty.
Hahaha, got lots of pillows.
The guys bought Barcadi man, they have like a bag full or something.
Plus they were drinking it on the bus -.-
Omg, sjhjkwherfhqwj.

Plus we ate lunch there, and the food's like awesome kkkk.
Shaz can go open bakery with Zuhairi already man, whoohoo!
Played polar bear, and it was really funny, lollllll.

& K is such an ass.
I was like "Wa, can't eat anymore, too full already. I'm so going t grow fat or something"
Then he was like "You won't grow fat already cause you are fat."

Okay fine, whatever.
So I am not as skinny as our class girls and your girlfriend.
Yeah fine fine fine, you are like the thinnest and the slimmest and the best looking.
I didn't know being fat was a crime, so sue me.

At least i'm not blind, and won't go bawling my eyes out when my heart is broken.
& be so stupid to accept back the person who cheated on me.

Go figure.
Isn't it sad that I'm so fat.
Better than being tres blind.

No comments: