Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Space.

I hate it when people intrude into my personal space.
I hate it when people keep badgering me t talk\sms\go out.
I hate it when I feel so cornered and have t abide by the person keeps pestering me t do.
I hate it when I have no idea how t tell people off about giving me my personal space.
I don't like it when people pry into my life.
I really don't like strangers.
I hate the feeling of having t be nice t make friends.
I hate it when people are overfriendly.
I bloody feel harrassed, and I hate having that feeling.

Mofo.

Maybe that's why I am such a fierce person who just wants no one t intrude into her life.

No comments: