Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fats ahoy.

Chicken mama, I've grown fatter and I'm sure of it.
Argh.

Usain Bolt.

Usain Bolt is like the fastest man on earth la kkkkk :D
Even his name suggests it, Bolt = lightning = lightning speed, get it? Lawl.
Power power power, another powerhouse like Phelps but this one is on land.
& my, he thrashed his opponents by a lot of seconds at his 200m finals yeah?
And set world record! :D
Coooool shit, I think these people are born t be athletes.
God bless them super many la k :)

Muay thai!
Sudden urge t want t learn muay thai, it'll help me lose lots of fatsssss :D
Then I'll be a slim person, whoaaaaaaa.
That'll be the day man.
Tskkkkkkkk, but I think my mum will kill me if I ask her t let me go join muay thai, most prolly will slap me left right up down D:

Speaking about that, I've officially wasted an entire day doing nothing.
Well, was reading storybooks and all the rubbish, dammit.
Gotta go slap myself quick manzzzz.

K, gotta bolt.
Bolt, get it? Lawllllll.

No comments: