Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Finals.

K, I know this is a little late but who cares.

We got back the B div girls' title! :D

(Jumps around)

Omg, I'm so proud of all the B girls la kkkkk.
They're like the super bestest best of teammates\friends I've ever had.
All the hard work, skipping of classes, tears, sweat, quarrels have paid off.
Congrats to everyone who won.
Ah yah, love everyone deep deep deep :D
Oh, and I'm so proud of our k4 girls! They got gold kkkkkk!
From being the last in NWCC to first in NICC in such a short span of time.
I'm so proud of y'all! <3

I cried a teeny weeny bit when that damn Jerry carried up the challenge trophy and all of us were shouting with joy.
K, everyone cried.
A job well done for the C girls too manz :D
Go sec ones, I've absolute faith that you'll win back the title from stupid cresecent next year :)
Faith and courage, don't give up.

& the juniors are so sweet during the post comp dinner.
I got a lovely notebook from Daesia and a poster of Hankyung plus SuJu stickers plus a soft toy from Yuxin.
Omg, I love you all t bits and pieces manz.

OMO, I WILL MISS EVERYONE ):
I will miss the sec 4s a lot (x123456789).
Yeah we must go study together like what Hazel says, and go same school and join same cca horzzz.
I will miss the juniors a lot too.
I will definitely miss trainings, and all the screaming and shoutings.

Thankyou Jeanette and Jerry for your coaching.
Thankyou so much, and we won't ever forget you :)

Yeah, I love Temasek Canoeing Team 2008 t the max.
& thank God for our winnings :D

No comments: