Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday.

No A maths tuition! :D
Happy kid, happy kid.
Well, I still have t practice E maths cause tomorrow's E maths Paper 2 and I'm afraid I can't do the questions :\

Kay, cell group's later and Laoma and Laopa won't be there so we'll have t do sharing, kind of cool huh, hahaha.
& I'm doing switching today with Leonora :D

Oh, and I almost forgot

Happy Mother's Day Mummy!
You're the bestest Mummy in the world, lol.

Happy 12th Birthday Justin!
May you pass your PSLE with flying colours this year.

Wonder if I'm having free dinner today, lol.
Oh, and I think I need liposuction manz.
My thighs are really fatttttttt to the max ):

Yeah okay whatever, I'll have t do probability now. (It's a killer)
Depressed kid, hoho.

No comments: