Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy birthday.

Happy Nineteenth Miss Jeanette :D



Team breakfast cum Miss Jeanette's birthday celebration.
Thank God we had enough food and everyone enjoyed themselves :)
Okay, I'll rip pictures from Joanne and Hazel. (Ps, I'm too poor t afford a camera)

Jeanette cutting cake :)
The cake was super choclate, hohoho.
We've great taste huh :D
Yours truly being unglam.
I ate the remaining tuna in the can, proteins!
Omg, you know how much I ate today?
I ate like no one's business, I bet I added on like 2 or 3kg.
Shit.
Team oh eight.
Don't we look cute.
Of course la, I'm inside mah.
Btw, I look super fat in the photo.
LOSE WEIGHT.
Right, tuna on a whole hard boiled egg is nice :)
Oh, and jam too.
Yummmmy :D
Hankyung, where are you? D:

No comments: