Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Faint and fly?

Righty-o people.
I'm mighty pleased with myself for adding a background t my blog :)
Okay, so sec fours had land training early in the morning and we only did weights, like hurray :D
My skin tore and it was so damn raw :\
After which lunched with Hazel and Joanne at Bedok food centre and we went back t help out with the canoeing workshop.

(I shan't elaborate cause I'm too lazy and tired.)

Find eggs -> Photograph -> Talk -> Slack -> Punishment -> 'Pole dance'.

I give up on geog workbook, piss me off D:
Right, Don't Don and Purple Line are stuck in my head.
A maths camp tomorrow, and I'm so tired.

PELVIS THRUSTS ARE DAMN SEXY :D

Hankyung and Sungmin's pelvic thrusts are like super sexy, makes me meltzzzzzz :D
Roflmao, this is the don't know how many times I said it today alr.

As I've promised, stress relievers up :)


A super ultra retarded imitation of hey! say! JUMP.
Enjoy :D

No comments: