Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Bravado.

Speedlight Salvation Sunday! :D

I thank God everything went well even though my switching got a bit screwed :)
Praise the Lord, many people went up for altar call today.
And the testimonies were really touching and all.
Hooooray :D
Lunched with cell and Leon's friend :)
Oh and my blisters are like super pain, I can't hold and clench my hands properly.
& there's training tomorrow, oh my tian :\
OH, I KNOW HOW T COUNT T SIX IN KOREAN :D

il i sam sa o yuk! :D

(Clap clap)

What an achievement.
All right, must go do work D:

Damsel in distress is quite submissive
Look how somber my vanity is
A feminine human creature
Superficial, seducing detour
I'm going to the mall for the cookie cutter
The ugly duckling will always suffer
Contaminated standards,
I try to fight it
I better get back on my diet

Yummy, Purple Line is super addictive :)

No comments: