Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Monday, January 7, 2008

Ehmygosh.

I survived EIGHTEEN SUICIDES today during land training.
Success or not? :D
I'm quite proud of myself though I was the slowest person on earth, I managed t really not give up at all :)
Counting that I missed like 5 trainings.
The four stations thing was a disaster for me :o
I couldn't do dips properly and my jumping jacks were screwed cause everytime I jumped, my head hurt like S-H-I-T and I felt like banging my head t soothe the pain.
So sorry the people who were grouped with me, sorry for like slowing you all down and stuff :\

Ehmygosh, I have like 9 summaries t complete by thrusday and 6 jianbaos by like wednesday.
Like ohmytian, I feel like killing myself.
I don't like being a sec four, it makes me so D:< stressed about everything.
Height and weight tomorrow, betcha I would be like too heavy for words :\
Ehmygosh, I can't bear t see the weighing scale break cause I'm too heavy :o
Yeah whatever,
Let me leave you people w a joke?

What did the apple say t the orange?

Stay tuned for more :D

No comments: