Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, January 25, 2008

& all those irrelevant stuff.

Congratulations t those who've receieved their results :D
(Including the HML and HCL students.)

Sorry I'm a day late.
P declared today a holiday cause of the superb results :)
I managed t practice differentiation a little before going shopping with Mummy and Aunty Bel at the John Little's sale.
Bought stuff, and I'm now feeling guilty of not studying enough :o
Queer.
& my mp4's screen is like cracked and the pieces fell out D:
Shiaaaaaaaaaaat, I've got t get a new mp3 or something.

You're such a waste of time.
I don't know why anyone should waste their precious breath talking t you t urge you t come back.
Sorry I'm so blunt, you make me really AH-NNOYED.
Sheesh, you want people t accept you then stop being such an AH-NNOYING ASS.

Whatever, I'm a mean bee-yotch.
Like talk t the feet man, don't talk t me.
Trigo graphs are so not my cup of tea.
Yeah whatever, cheena Oreos is in May fyi.
So, I must speak more cheena.

Da jia hao, wo jin tian you dian bu nai fan.
Yin wei shu xue hen nan, nan dao wo de nao jin kuai yao bao le.
Ru guo wo ji xu zhe yang du shu, wo hui si du shu, du si shu de.
Wo de tian ge ah.

Zai jian le, xi wang ni men ai wo sheng sheng :D

No comments: