Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Okay, updates on the Standard Chartered Marathon Cip first.
Went for the packing crew thing from 17 to 20 November.
Billie, Shanying and Andra were one group.
Victoria and Neena were in another group.
& Joanne and I were together in one group.
The stupid people like forgot Hazel's name and boy was Hazel pissed.
So in the end Hazel joined our goup :D
Okay, so the environment was not what I expected it t be.
We packed like kuku malus please :o
Breakfast, lunch and dinner were provided.
Lunch was nice, it was Icantrememberwhat, but dinner was ohmygosh gross :\
The rice was like rock hard and dry, it was so gross please.
Another day's dinner was like pasta which was so tasteless.
It was like fried and literally tasted like it was dipped in oil.
Yucks.
Ohya, we were in the same group as the green people.
No offence, but like Joanne said in her blog they were so slow and well, niang?
Okay, so girls are suppose t be niang, but helllllo.
Not to that kinda niang point can.
Yah whatever.
The third and fourth day, we were all grouped together.
Boy, do we pack fast man.
We packed like there was no tomorrow :D
& guess how many bags we packed in a day?
1400 bags! :D
Omg, I'm so proud of us c:

Pictures taken from Hazel's blog.


The mountain of gym bags :o


Our fourth day's science experiment.
Well, we were trying t cook spagetti in a bottle, heh.


The Hwa Chong guys were like sleeping on the huge pile of bags.
Oh, and we deduced that they were Horny Bastards friends.
Fyi, they're Hci canoeists, so yah.


Hairy nut and me.
Picture during break time.
I look weirdddddddd :D


Hairy banana and me.
Look at the free tees we have :D


Me.
My eyes are natural colourrrrr :D
I look like a phish.
Blooopbloop.

Okay, I want t like watch X family now.
Updates on chalet soon.

No comments: