Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Canoeing chalet\camp.

Okay, I don't really want t go into details cause I'm so lazy t do so.
The gist of the camp basically is:

Day one.
Check-in for sec ones and twos plus the three sec threes.
Rest of us came later cause of the standard chartered cip.
Bunked with the girls.

Day two.
Woke up early t preapre for amazing race.
Vino burnt the oil which made the whole place smell like fried egg.
Amazing race was super hilarious.
My station was the dance one, videos are with John though.
The beach games were rough and wet.
Hahaha :D
We had nightwalk, okay so it wasnt scary.
I broke my voice cause of that okay.
Syakir was classic, I wish I could've recorded down the moment.

Day three.
Pizza making day.
Group three was the first group to bake, eat, get back t the chalet t make pizza :D
Yayyyyy.
Our group sacrificed our pizza t be the tester okay.
Thank God no food poisoning.
Preparations for barbeque and for the farewell was a success :D
Everyone was happily bbq-ing.
Intan is mad scaring people with a frog she caught, hahaha.
Touching talks, viewing slides and presents for seniors.
Hope you all like it c:
Later on that night was so dramatic.
Can go pai lian xi ju.

Sorry hairy vicky for the misunderstanding :\
I didnt think that you would scold them, really.
I'm glad we're heyho okay now :D
I dont think I can stand the sec threes falling apart.

Something else happened too.

Happy belated birthday waikei :D

Slept at 4 plus after letting my heart out w veronica, andra, nanfeng and aisha c:
Woke up at 6 plus cause nanfeng had full body cramp, had t help massage her.
So technically, didnt have any sleep.
Was super tired.
I'm so glad God answered my prayer that everything would be smoothened the next morning.

Day four.
Packed up and phototaking.
Everyone was exhausted.
Lunched at whitesands foodcourt w the team, before busing home t sleep.
Slept till next morning and yeah.

I hope the camp worked out well.
Hope everyone enjoyed themselves c:

[edit]
Forget this paragraph.
[/edit]

No comments: