Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, October 7, 2007

I'm so sian-ed ):


Lust, Caution.


Wang Lee hom :)


Tang Wei

Haaaaaah, I wanna watch Lust, Caution :D
Got Wang Lee Hom!
The super cutie inside please c:
Hotttt show please.
BUT ITS NC16 D:<
Too bad I'm still fourteen, havent hit fifteen let alone sixteen ):
Pathetic yo.

HOHOHO.
Connie.H's being shit-ly gay now.
E maths rocks :)
Not.

Area and perimeter of:
Triangle: 1/2absinc ; a + b + c
Parallelogram: base x (vertical) height ; 2(a + b)
Trapezium: 1/2(a + b)h
Rhombus: 1/2pq
Circle: pier2 ; 2pier
Sector: ditter(?)/360 x pier2

Volume and total surface area:
Cuboid: l x b x h ; 2(lb +lh + bh)
Cyinder: pier2h ; 2pierh ; 2pierh + 2pier2
Prism: area of cross section x length
Pyramid: 1/3bah
Cone: 1/3pier2h ; pierl ; pierl +pier2
Sphere: 4/3pier3



Whoa, bootiful maths.
Hohohohoho!
No sleep till I've finished three chapters of pretty physics.
& maybe Natural Veggie or Weather and Climate for geog.
Oh shittttt, I am growing so fat my jeans are bursting )':
Fishnuts D:<



You've got me on my knees.
Jenny, its killing me.

No comments: