Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Seabiscuit.



Yada Hooooooooo.
SEABISCUIT.

In an era when Americans were in great need of heroic figures to help them forget their troubles, seabiscuit comes to the rescue. The picture relates a moving story of friendship and devotion in rehabilitating the main characters'fractured lives, as it interweaves the interactions between horse, jockey, trainer and owner and their adoring fans. The film accurately portrays the real people and events of those troubled times and how Seabiscuit "fixed us, every one of us."

You've so got t watch this, its so inspiring c:
Tobey Mcguire's(?) in it!
Not that I'm in love with him or something, I just love his reel name, Red.
Like hohum, imagine your children Rush and Red.
So coolixzxz :D
We watched it during Alive, pretty cool.
I think I'm in love with the horse, sea biscuit :D

Okay, crashing back t reality.
Our school's so nice t put up two signs in the middle of the foyer reading,

One reading:
" 25 more days to O levels."

The other reading:
"6 more days to final term."

So much so for the 'We care' motto.
Lose weight laaaaaah, cut those fattioes ):
Okay everyone, let's start mugging.
Not that I've started yet but yah.
& I'm not smarttttt! D:
I'm not a born genius.
I wish I was one.
I wish I had Jimmy Neutron's big humongous braino.
The reason for good results?
God's mighty blessings which I sometimes think I really don't deserve.
Faith the size of the mustard seed can do miracles :D
ILOVEJESUS c:

Okayokay, syonara people.
Supala(?) Social Sudies!
Look! Alliteration, hohoho.

Replies t tagboard here:

cass: Hahaha, of course he'll feel honoured. He's taking pictures with Connie Ho please :D Hahhaha!
Hazelll: I love trigo toooooo! ;D HAHAHHA, I LOVE THE P, FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! Not.
Michelle: I'M NOT HORNY LAAA. SEE I TOLD YOU HE LOOKED LIKE WENTWORTH MILLER :D
VICTORIA: Hahaha, go roll in the mud for free facial, roflmao! ;D
king: Fun mah, hahaha. Did you read Joanne's blog. I can imagine you saying Burst! HAHAHA :D

No comments: