Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Wu yao ke jiu.

Oh my f.
Am I that obnxiously irritating?
That you have t ignore me?
Wo hen ai yan shi bu shi?
Oh f-alulu la.
Sometimes, I just want t give up on everything.
I'm so sick about pretending not t care.
I'm so fedup w this shit thing.
I'm so pissed that _________.
I'm so sad and hurt that _________.
Oh f la okay.
I feel like crying now, throwing in the towel.
So please, make my life easier.

I had a weird dream.
Dreamt that I broke my back cause I feel off some bike.
Dreamt that I woke up in a hospital and realised I was lying on some steel tube that was attached t my back.
The drip came off while I wanted t walk out of the ward, and I was freaked t find out that it came off, cause when the doctor inserted it, I was still unconscious.
Then I was like begging the doctor t allow me off the drip.
Then he was like your ribs are broken and your back is broekn you want t be off the drip?
I was so mega freaked that I tried t run away.
The nurses appeared out of nowhere and grabbed me, the doctor then viciously poked the drip back in and I screamed and woke up.
Haaaah, cool dream huh.
Fantstico, in colour somemore.
Too bad I still love hospitals :)
Okay, Sri Lanka's done, left Northern Ireland.
I've gotta pass w flying colours.


Girls dont like boys, girls like cars and money.

No comments: