Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Flames t dust.


Summer x summer.

Xiaogui and genie in ai de zhu quan li.
I cant really find any individual photos of his, so yah.
He's super cute plus Genie's super pretty c:

Hi! Must watch this show :D
Cause it's damn funny and sweet la.
& best thing is xiaogui's in it! :D
Teeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
MY BODY'S ACHING LIKE SHOOT ):
Fwargh.
Ran like 20 rounds inside of school okay.
Thats like 6km?
I'm so proud of myself that I didnt stop running :)
Did many many weights and I think I'm damn shibai.
Everyone can like lift so heavy weights I cant :\
Haixzxzx.
I'm going t fall into depression soon.
Okay w/e, I want t go shopping like now.



Nike\adidas Duffel bag + Nike\adidas backpack + Havannias + Adidas watch + Huan huan ai discs + Leejoonki discs = No money.



HAIZ, I need money man ):
So kindly donate to the CONNIE'S MONETARY HELP FUND and do a good deed.
Your help will be kindly apprecitated.



wo bu xiang wo bu xiang bu xiang zhang da
我不想我不想不想长大
zhang da hou shi jie jiu mei tong hua
长大后世界就没童话

No comments: